Giggster delved into how the COVID-19 pandemic affected the cost of making movies.
How COVID-19 changed the way movies are budgeted and madeUpdated
Success looks different for theatrical vs. streaming releasesUpdated
After a slump in revenue, box offices are ready for a comebackUpdated
Studio execs cut back on production costs amid supply chain issuesUpdated
Lack of COVID-19 insurance fundingUpdated
- Kesha suffers vocal cord haemorrhage after Taylor Hawkins tribute show
- George Clooney 'couldn't be more proud' of wife Amal's human rights work
- Kathryn Hahn says Elizabeth Olsen was ' very patient' while peeing filming WandaVision
- Prince Nikolai 'shocked and confused' over loss of title
- Selena Gomez urges fans to be kind
- Mark Hamill appointed ambassador for United24
- Queen Elizabeth 'was fascinated by Bigfoot legend'
- Bob Saget's last film is 'final gift to all that loved him'
- Previous MWSU Faculty Returns as Director
- Student Success Sees New Interm Director
- It's Fall Y'all
- Vaselakos Hall Remodel
- Career Fair
- Soccer Suffers Fourth Loss Against Tigers
- GGMB Welcomes Director Dr.Halligan
- Black Student Union Kicks It
- Todd Bridges marries designer Bettijo B. Hirschi
- Volleyball Brings Victory On Family Day