Showtime’s wild thriller Yellowjackets closes its first season with a cliffhanger. A CNN docuseries takes a new look at the turbulent career of sex-symbol movie star Marilyn Monroe. HBO’s offbeat comedy Somebody Somewhere stars Bridget Everett as a Kansas misfit unexpectedly finding her voice. This is the NFL’s Super Wild Card Weekend, including a simulcast of CBS’ Sunday game on Nickelodeon.
- Pa. GOP answered Wolf’s pandemic vetoes with constitution changes. The strategy is here to stay.
- December 2021 was the warmest on record in Missouri and Kansas — by a long shot
- Missouri governor banks on pay increase to address hiring challenges
- Tess Holliday admits to 'regressing' in her anorexia battle
- Britney Spears felt 'so sad' after splitting from Justin Timberlake
- Kylie Jenner 'secures restraining order against obsessed fan'
- Three observations following Chubba Purdy's commitment to the Huskers
- Sinaloa Cartel operatives sentenced to prison in Southern District of California
- U.S. Insurers Must Cover Eight COVID-19 At-Home Tests a Month: White House
- NCCN Endorses Full COVID-19 Vaccination for Cancer Patients
- Construction worker injured at MLS stadium when drywall topples, fire chief says
- In Breakthrough Transplant, Man Receives Genetically Modified Pig Heart
- Mike DeCourcy, Sporting News
- Meryl Streep distracts herself from the climate crisis with Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
- ‘Inventing Anna’ Trailer: ‘Ozark’ Star Julia Garner Plays Con Woman Who Shakes Up New York (VIDEO)
- ‘1883’: Eric Nelsen Says That Ennis Shocker Is an ‘Arc-Changing Moment for Elsa’
- Missouri economic leaders give glimpse of how $2.6 billion in federal pandemic funds will be spent
- With COVID still breaking Oklahoma case records, CDC study shows how vaccines are helping