Who is Kim Gardner? A look at the St. Louis circuit attorney
Kimberly Gardner is the first Black person to hold the role of St. Louis circuit attorney. She was first elected in 2016. A brief look at her career and controversies. Video by Beth O'Malley
As featured on
By day's end, Missouri Attorney General Andrew Bailey announced that Gardner had until noon Thursday to resign. "If she refuses, she will face immediate removal proceedings," Bailey said in a tweet, citing a provision in state law that can allow him to remove elected officials.
Here's everything we know about the 21-year-old man accused of hitting and critically injuring a 17-year-old girl visiting St. Louis for a volleyball tournament this past weekend.
“She really needs to do some soul-searching of whether or not she wants to continue as circuit attorney,” Mayor Tishaura O. Jones says.
- FDA Panel Backs RSV Vaccine for Infants, Some Toddlers
- Lily-Rose Depp mocked over ‘The Idol’ performance by SNL’s Chloe Fineman
- Sarah Ferguson cried over Princess Eugenie's baby name tribute
- Cruz, Hunt cry foul over Trump indictment
- Robert De Niro to mark 80th birthday with fan festival
- Prince Archie received birthday bike
- 'Our hearts expanded in an instant!' Adrian Grenier is a dad!
- Utkarsh Ambudkar has third child with wife Naomi: ‘Welcome to the human experience!’
- Judge dumps Josh Hawley’s attempt to oust former Missouri auditor
- Health alert: Joplin. ADHD, Mom's Anemia, and Cutting Boards Releasing Plastics. Doctor Explains
- Missouri using federal COVID funds to pay for teacher certification tests
- Al Pacino 'excited' to become a dad again aged 83
- Kaley Cuoco wants her baby to meet this boyband
- Amber Heard considering writing autobiography
- Critics warn against industry-driven environmental research agendas in Florida
- Kelly Rowland dazzles Mighty Hoopla night one
- Mel B: I was told I was fat and ugly for 10 years
- McFly star Danny Jones wanted to be a footballer
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.